Monday, August 5, 2013

It's been a while, but here's to summarize so far:

I stopped taking my C-60 mixture at the end of June, to see if it had caused any change in my mental outlook.  The only thing I've noticed in the time since then, is a gradual decrease in energy, though still a bit more hyper-active than I was before starting.  I was a little worried that the C-60 would interfere with a free radical of nitrogen that is important in neural activity.  It hasn't appeared to cause any problems, however.

I intend to restart my dosage schedule at the end of August, after I can find a way to make it taste better.

4 comments:

  1. Hi I am no expert at all. I want to live a billion years. What is C60 and where do you get it.
    heldemanpieter@gmail.com
    Heldeman

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is dead. Nothing happening here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No major updates. C60 is also known as carbon 60, fullerene, or bucky balls. It is a molecule of carbon that contains 60 carbon atoms in a sphere shape. There are several distributors you can find online, or videos that show how to make it. Research everything you can before you consider doing this. There are a wide variety of potential dangers.

    And I didn't see the email from you previous comment, my email put the notifications in my junk mail folder. Only saw this one because it was on top when I opened to empty it.

    ReplyDelete